Thursday, January 23, 2014

Since my last post here over a year ago I left Thailand and spent more time in the Philippines working on my new business providing online visibility services.  In July 2013 I returned to Australia to launch the business and after some market research and reading Michael Gerber's book The emyth I developed a new business model and marketing strategy.  The new business Social Visibility Online was launched late November and already has a few clients despite the fact that I have yet to do any marketing of the business. Part of the new marketing strategy will be the use of promotional videos and I put my very first video (very first video I have ever made) together a week ago.  You can watch it here

Domain registration, hosting and online visibility. 

No comments:

Post a Comment